Montblanc X Esquire Short Story Prize
The original 600-word story prize returns. What's your story?
The second of three literary contests for the Montblanc X Esquire Fiction Writer Project 2017, the Short Story Prize has seen both emerging and established writers gain wider recognition for their work. The platform offers writers a chance to get published in Esquire and to win attractive prizes from Montblanc.
- Write a titled 600-word English fiction story.
- Submit the MS Word document to email@example.com with your full name and contact details.
- Top 10 entries will be announced at a cocktail party to be revealed at a later date.
- Top 3 entries will win a prize from Montblanc and will be published in Esquire Singapore.
- Katharina Ueltschi, Senior Marketing Manager of Montblanc Singapore.
- Zul Andra, Editor-in chief of Esquire Singapore.
- Wayne Cheong, Head Writer of Esquire Singapore.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- Contest opens on May 30 and closes on July 30, 2017.
- The top 20 will be invited to the cocktail party via email.