Montblanc X Esquire Fiction Writer Project 2016
We kick off the 2016 edition of Montblanc X Esquire Fiction Writer Project.
Returning for the second year, Montblanc X The Esquire Fiction Writer Project 2016 looks to uncover some of the best works from both professional and emerging writers. Last year, 50 writers submitted their work with the top 3 stories being published in Esquire Singapore. In celebration of Montblanc’s 110th anniversary this year, Esquire will be judging the best work of fiction based on the theme, “The Pioneering Spirit”. With the call from Montblanc’s storied history of innovation, warm up your penmanship and bring life to the worded craft.
- Attractive prizes from Montblanc to be won for the top 3 entries.
- The 3rd and 2nd placed entries will be published in Esquire’s June/July 2016 issue.
- The first placed entry will be published in Esquire’s August 2016 issue.
- Theme: The Pioneering Spirit
- Between 600 to 800 words
- Submit your story in a MS Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your full name and contact number in the email body
- Final submission on May 2, 2016
- Zul Andra, Editor-in-chief, Esquire
- Wayne Cheong, Head Writer, Esquire
- Amanda Lee Koe, Contributing Fiction Editor, Esquire
- The top 10 entries will be announced on May 16, 2016 on esq.sg
- The 3rd and 2nd placed entries will be announced on June 1, 2016 on esq.sg
- Writers of the top 10 entries will be invited to an event at the end of June where the winner will be announced
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Contest open for Singapore-based writers only
- One submission per writer
- Esquire and its affiliates have the right to reject any work at its own discretion
Check out last year's winning entries here.